What to look for?

dmoney

I am new to Chameleons, and I have done a lot of research. I am wanting some opinions from people thought, because lets face it you guys have been there done that. I am going to get two Jacksons, is there anything in particular I should look for when picking out my new boy and girl. BTW I am looking to breed them. Thanks in advance.

make sure the little guy or girl doesnt have MBD like bent bones, make sure there is no eye issues or skin problems like burnt, Make sure the little guy or girl isnt extremely thin make sure the tail looks normallly and the chameleon isnt sleeping during the daytime. Just a couple things you can remember.

When picking out a male make sure his horns are straight. If you order from a reputable breeder you shouldn't have any health problems. Although on occasion it happens. I know tiki tiki reptiles had some Jackson's they had at the show, and they're a site sponsor. Also, if they're your first chams make sure you're able to afford a breeding project and still be able to care for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom