What to feed panther chams

Hello,
Was looking for ideas on what feeders ship well during this extreme heat.
I had 1k crickets come day my 2 boys arrived. But crickets were dead with only two living.
Looking to have plenty of food on hand asap. Just don't know what's safe to buy online with the heat. Any ideas on what feeders can deal with extreme heat be appreciated.

Oh yes, they usually handle shipping very well. As long as it isnt to cold or extremely hot. I would say thwy can handle 4 days in shipping. Oh and as long as you aren't shipping them to Florida (They are illegal in Florida without a permit)

Oh yes, they usually handle shipping very well. As long as it isnt to cold or extremely hot. I would say thwy can handle 4 days in shipping. Oh and as long as you aren't shipping them to Florida (They are illegal in Florida without a permit)
I purchased 100 small dubia just have on hand. My baby panthers are eating everything lol

How many baby panthers. Two? Pacman and Mrs. Pacman. Lol
Have one female that's doing very well. An two new boys. But was checking one today may have two females now. Either way there active an doing very well. Actually impressed from my first female photo attached. Didn't eat much for first few weeks. Learning experience I assume. Why I love this site an thank all you for the advice.

Attachments

• 20210725_181512.jpg
    20210725_181512.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom