What to Expect at a Reptile Show???

CrazyChamLady13

Well were going to a reptile show here in Houston area (Katy TX). This will be our first. Maybe come home with new additions. But my question is: do most shows sell supplies?

The ones here do. They have all kinds of supplies. Also the local insect farms are usually there with crickets, etc... I
m heading to the repticon show in the morning.

I recently went to my first one, it was pretty sweet.

There was tons of gear / supplies, walk around though because some shops will have stuff cheaper than others.. scored some bulbs really cheap as well as supplements :D

If the show your going to is like the Hamburg PA show expect anything! You never know what might be there.

A good show will have both animal dealer and supply dealers. The pricing is sometimes a lot better then buying online.

Carl

The one here in Pittsburgh has tons of supplies, feeders and animals. But it is true that you should walk through first because some vendors have better prices than others. If your a haggler sometimes you can work out a deal too. My girlfriend is the best at that, she got a really good price for one of her son's snakes. Usually the prices for the animals are better too because many of the vendors are the breeders so you miss the mark up the pet stores charge. Also at least here the earlier you go the better the selections.

Hoping to pick up some lights and supplements there. Be cheaper than shipping. Maybe my husband will pick up the snake he wants

Back
Top Bottom