What to do with infertile eggs?

Jakama

So my 6-month-old veiled is pretty far gravid with an infertile clutch and will probably lay within a few weeks. I've got everything worked out with materials, and I've read enough threads on laying to know what all to do when she digs, lays, etc. My only question left is: what am I supposed to do with the infertile clutch? It seems like sort of a waste to just throw them away. If I scrambled them, would it taste anything like a chicken eggs? Should I feed them to another animal?
What do you folks do?

So my 6-month-old veiled is pretty far gravid with an infertile clutch and will probably lay within a few weeks. I've got everything worked out with materials, and I've read enough threads on laying to know what all to do when she digs, lays, etc. My only question left is: what am I supposed to do with the infertile clutch? It seems like sort of a waste to just throw them away. If I scrambled them, would it taste anything like a chicken eggs? Should I feed them to another animal?
What do you folks do?

Get yourself some amber from Belize, and inject the eggs with some 'Dino DNA' from one of them there mosquitos in that pretty little chunk of amber. Then, call Steven Speilberg,...

cook them up, scrambled is best, or boil a few and offer to friends, not many people can say they ate a boiled chameleon egg.

I kind of want to try scrambling and eating them just to have done that. Might even be good, who knows.
Or, it might be cool to take a few, hollow them out through a little hole in the bottom, and keep the shells as souvenirs.

Back
Top Bottom