what sick person...

Hahaha that duramax will do 60 in about 5 flat, WITH a trailer :D

Though it wont hit 120, factory Limiter is set at like 110 :p

Personally a dont mind dodge trucks as long as there is a cummins under the hood Nothing like rollin coal!
Duramax is king. Power joke and cum load can suck it. Fords belong in a wrecker, dodges must be hemi, and chevrolets belong in my driveway ;)

i am mechanically challenged, cummins??? o_O

It's the name of dodged deisel engine sweety :)

They are the best! And after you get one you will never go back to a gasoline powered truck again!

yea, i assumed that would happen....lol gas is lame ;)

Duramax is king. Power joke and cum load can suck it. Fords belong in a wrecker, dodges must be hemi, and chevrolets belong in my driveway ;)

It's the name of dodged deisel engine sweety :)

all those mechanical terms sound dirty..stop talking dirty on the forums! and stop downing fords!! -.-

and thank you, i could have guessed that after i found out it was diesel ;)

yea, i assumed that would happen....lol gas is lame ;)

all those mechanical terms sound dirty..stop talking dirty on the forums! and stop downing fords!! -.-

and thank you, i could have guessed that after i found out it was diesel ;)

Duramax sounds like a condom powerstroke and cummins is a given.. shows where men's minds are out.

And ford did it to them self by putting out crap ;)

Oh man did I missed alot of this thread. Yes all of the engines sound dirty but that's the fun of it ;) u take all that dirty engine talk and then throw on a set of chrome nuts on the back and here we are!

When I lived in Edmonton, I used to see trucks with "balls" all the time. I personally think it's stupid. I wanted to start a 'Truck Neutering Club' and go around cutting them off...

When I lived in Edmonton, I used to see trucks with "balls" all the time. I personally think it's stupid. I wanted to start a 'Truck Neutering Club' and go around cutting them off...

i wouldnt advise that :/ thats vandalism of private property..and people get really sensitive about the way they express themselves..personally, if i saw the person who did it to my truck, id beat them up.

Here here! I've thought about doing the same on multiple ocassions! All truck balls say to me is that they don't have any of their own. ;)

Back
Top Bottom