What should I put inside?

vandaleese

Hey all! new to the forums and new to chameleon owning (well I will be when I get my first one)
I am no novice when it comes to owning reptiles but definitely when it comes to chameleons. I just purchased my first terrarium
the XL zoomed deluxe (61x61x122cm)
and though I know care information and what not. Every video or thing I read has something completely different inside the terrarium
minus the leaves. I was wondering if I could get some good information on what are a NECESSITY when it comes to baby veiled chameleons
I want to make sure it's enclosure is perfect before I purchase it so it has a good home. any info is welcome
thank you!!!

Have you checked out this care sheet? It is probably the most reliable one:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/veiled/
That care sheet states everything from lighting to plants, so it should help you get a good start. If you have already read it and you just want some extra information, then I bet we can shed some more (UVB) light on it~ ;)

Also, thank you for being one of the people who makes sure everything is perfect before bringing a cham home! It will make the adjustment period so much easier for both you and your cham.

Do you already know which sex you are going to buy?

Back
Top Bottom