What should I get

Cameryn

Hey I haven’t gotten a cham yet and am trying to set up the enclosure I know I need lots of plant which I will buy soon but need some tips got any

Somewhere on this forum someone had a list with a breakdown of cost. I would suggest looking through @Tony_S post he has had great posts about gathering supplies. When I hey gonna normal computer later I'll see what I can find.

dragon ledges and a drip pan from them to fit this cage. www.dragonstrand.com I am guessing this is the 16x16x36 cage since it has the double dome light. Depending on the species of Chameleon you get you will need the larger cage 2x2x4. So you may just want to take the cham kit back and order the larger one. Either get a dragon strand cage or order a DIY cage. I agree look up @Tony_S posts they will be a wonderful resource for you.

I’m not sure if I’ll still need a bigger cage since I’m getting the veiled and I’m getting a baby so I think I’ll have time to change the cage right

I’m not sure if I’ll still need a bigger cage since I’m getting the veiled and I’m getting a baby so I think I’ll have time to change the cage right

You will have time yes, but their would have been no problem using the larger cage to start and could have saved you some moolah. I did the same thing I got into this blind and had to replace everything! Coming here before you got thr chameleon was a good move!

Back
Top Bottom