What should I do?

Attachments

• IMG-5363.JPG
    IMG-5363.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 180
I'm pretty sure he's gone now, he looks all shrunken in and his face and legs are black. I will wait another hour or two before I put him in the freezer just to make sure though. I knew he wasn't doing as well as his siblings and that he was probably going to die, but actually losing him was really, really tough. I just have to focus on my other three now.

Thank you for the support, it means a lot. On a brighter note, I just used my new exo-terra combo meter and found that my chameleons' basking spot is at 77.4 F and my humidity is at 51%. I also just fed my remaining three and they all ate (one even twisted around and ate one off his own tail so that made me smile a little).

Wow, I'd like to body slam the store mgr in an arm bar for trying to sell a fragile animal without any knowledge of keeping it alive!! Maybe if the babies are strong enough could be sent to an experienced keeper??? To the op, thank you for trying to save them!!

Let me get this straight your manager made you take the babies home and didn’t even give you the supplies you need for them in store for free!!! Where is this manager I have a bucket of elephant poop I would like to send him

Also your a good person to do that for these babies

Let me get this straight your manager made you take the babies home and didn’t even give you the supplies you need for them in store for free!!! Where is this manager I have a bucket of elephant poop I would like to send him

Also your a good person to do that for these babies
You have elephant poop?

That’s a peculiar thing to know where to buy haha do you have neighbor with a pet elephant in their backyard? :ROFLMAO:
It’s a company that sells Elephant poop rhino poop and giraffe poop. They can send a mix of all three if you like and they sell a gallon. You just give them the address of who you hate and they send poop. They even leave a note telling the person if they want to find out who sent it to them to dig in the poop. After you find the letter in side it says “we will never tell” :ROFLMAO: So ppl beware do not cross me I’m very happy to send you a nice gift

Last edited:
It’s a company that sells Elephant poop rhino poop and giraffe poop. They can send a mix of all three if you like and they sell a gallon. You just give them the address of who you hate and they send poop. They even leave a note telling the person if they want to find out who sent it to them to dig in the poop. After you find the letter in side it says “we will never tell” :ROFLMAO: So ppl beware do not cross me I’m very happy to send you a nice gift
What a time to be alive and be able to have the privilege of having some company take my money to bag and package elephant and rhino poop sent too an enemy of my choosing. This is some next level stuff here :LOL:

Taking flaming piles of poop on your door step to a whole new level. Billy Madison would be proud.

Back
Top Bottom