What Schedule for Arcadia Supplements?

ERKleRose

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just purchased Arcadia’s CalciumPro-Mg and EarthPro-A supplements and was wondering when to use them? On the Arcadia website, it says EarthPro-A every feeding and CalciumPro-Mg every fourth feeding, while Todd at LYR says use both every other feeding, while here it says calcium without D3 every feeding and a multivitamin twice monthly. Just wondering which schedule is best. Thanks!

Schedule from here doesnt apply to arcadia (and sticky tongues) supplements.

Acording to arcadia their supplements are 100% safe so I think either will work, if earth pro also contains calcium id go with the arcadia schedule, otherwise lyr.

Acording to arcadia their supplements are 100% safe so I think either will work, if earth pro also contains calcium id go with the arcadia schedule, otherwise lyr.
What schedule do you use for Sticky Tongue Farms?

I believe in variety of supplements since each has traces of things the other doesn't. I use 2 ca without 2, 2 multivites, 2 calcium w d, etc...but all in a rotating schedule. Arcadia ca w mg is one of the calcium wo d that I use alternating every other day w another calcium wo d.

I believe in variety of supplements since each has traces of things the other doesn't. I use 2 ca without 2, 2 multivites, 2 calcium w d, etc...but all in a rotating schedule. Arcadia ca w mg is one of the calcium wo d that I use alternating every other day w another calcium wo d.
I switch up my supplements every few months to give a well rounded spectrum of vitamins and minerals to my chams. My next upcoming one will be Arcadia so I wanted to make sure to have correct info on when to use. Thanks Remkon for helping confirm the Minerall schedule, that’s what I’m using currently and have been doing what you said, so that’s a relief!

I switch up my supplements every few months to give a well rounded spectrum of vitamins and minerals to my chams. My next upcoming one will be Arcadia so I wanted to make sure to have correct info on when to use. Thanks Remkon for helping confirm the Minerall schedule, that’s what I’m using currently and have been doing what you said, so that’s a relief!
When I say variety of supplements, I don't switch them up like use 1 for a few months...I mean I use several brands in rotation at once. I can send you my supplement schedule that @Matt Vanilla Gorilla helped me come up with if you like, but it sounds like you have your own thing you like to do. I don't think there is 1 right way of doing things - lots of ways to get to the correct end result.

When I say variety of supplements, I don't switch them up like use 1 for a few months...I mean I use several brands in rotation at once. I can send you my supplement schedule that @Matt Vanilla Gorilla helped me come up with if you like, but it sounds like you have your own thing you like to do. I don't think there is 1 right way of doing things - lots of ways to get to the correct end result.
If you could post it that would be great! I'm always interested in learning more options.

I just purchased Arcadia’s CalciumPro-Mg and EarthPro-A supplements and was wondering when to use them? On the Arcadia website, it says EarthPro-A every feeding and CalciumPro-Mg every fourth feeding, while Todd at LYR says use both every other feeding, while here it says calcium without D3 every feeding and a multivitamin twice monthly. Just wondering which schedule is best. Thanks!
To my understanding the EarthPro A just has Pro formed Vit A so you still need to supplement the Pre-A. I just keep reptivite around but next time im probably grabbing calcium plus from repashy. I only use it once per month. But arcadia vitmains have much longer shelf life so i loveeeee them :)

To my understanding the EarthPro A just has Pro formed Vit A so you still need to supplement the Pre-A. I just keep reptivite around but next time im probably grabbing calcium plus from repashy. I only use it once per month. But arcadia vitmains have much longer shelf life so i loveeeee them :)
I plan on using a multivitamin with preformed Vit. A, (either Reptivite, Repashy, or Minerall- all using their D3 formulas, of course) as it is listed in the Arcadia supplement schedule for insectivores.

Attachments

• 50441DB9-3CD3-4215-845B-1085080F1959.jpeg
    50441DB9-3CD3-4215-845B-1085080F1959.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 373
I plan on using a multivitamin with preformed Vit. A, (either Reptivite, Repashy, or Minerall- all using their D3 formulas, of course) as it is listed in the Arcadia supplement schedule for insectivores.
Ahhhhh I was unaware they had a schedule made up to follow. Thanks!

Ahhhhh I was unaware they had a schedule made up to follow. Thanks!
Thats the reason I made the post, Todd from Light Your Reptiles has a schedule for panther chams for Arcadia, Arcadia has their own schedule for insectivores, and there’s the usual calcium with and without D3 and multivitamin schedule here.

Thats the reason I made the post, Todd from Light Your Reptiles has a schedule for panther chams for Arcadia, Arcadia has their own schedule for insectivores, and there’s the usual calcium with and without D3 and multivitamin schedule here.
I've been using the plain calcium with bee pollen at every feed and the Pro A like once a week. Then my multi twice a month. Didnt really think much of it I guess to follow a different schedule but makes sense.

Could I see your supplement schedual also please? Looking to do a similar thing and would be nice to get an idea on how others are doing it

Thanks!

EarthPro-A is 60% calcium powder, so I think I’ll go with Arcadia’s schedule

FYI The Arcadia Supplement regiment is meant to be used in conjunction with a good amount of UVB. Either real sun light or a UVI of 3-6 at basking site, typically achieved with a 12% or 10.0 T5 bulb.

FYI The Arcadia Supplement regiment is meant to be used in conjunction with a good amount of UVB. Either real sun light or a UVI of 3-6 at basking site, typically achieved with a 12% or 10.0 T5 bulb.
Yep exactly and the given info from Arcadia on the supplements use. It is an 8 feed cycle in which you have to put it down on a calendar.

EarthPro-A on feed 1,2,3

Calcium-Mg on feed 4

EarthPro-A on 5,6,7

Calcium-Mg on feed 8

Back
Top Bottom