What pets do you own?

I have a difficult time picking names, so many remain nameless (but cared for nonetheless). :)

Reptiles/Amphibians
1.1 Ambilobe Panther Chameleons (33 eggs) - Kerouac, Missy
1.3 Veiled Chameleons (36 eggs) - Maverick, Kasaya, Piranha, Zoey
1.2 Jackson's Chameleons
1.2.1 Crested Geckos (2 eggs)
0.0.1 Poison Dart Frog (D. azureus) - Blue
0.1 African Clawed Frog - Slippery
2.1 Bearded Dragons - Charmander, Patron
0.1 Mexican Black Kingsnake

Furries
1.0 Dog (Parson Russell Terrier) - Boston
0.3 Cats - Jezebel, Bessy, Bessy's 4-week old kitten Samoa
0.2 Fancy Rats - Tipsy, Sadie

One of these days I'll take some current pics to post. :)

It's always nice to share... with me. ;) ha ha You and your husband are doing a great thing! I don't know if you seen on Facebook, but I just got done rescuing three Bearded Dragons, and two Ornate Box Turtles. Oh and some Hissing Cockroaches. ha ha

and you are calling me a hoarder? you are doing quite well for yourself!

I wouldn't say we are doing anything that special - we just hate seeing melleri kept in poor conditions ... any chameleon, but we have a definite soft spot for the melleri.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749402.592270.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749413.643467.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749425.059136.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749439.058004.jpg

and you are calling me a hoarder? you are doing quite well for yourself!

I wouldn't say we are doing anything that special - we just hate seeing melleri kept in poor conditions ... any chameleon, but we have a definite soft spot for the melleri.

LOLOLOL. Yes, yes I am! :b Only of Melleri! I am that same way with any reptile. Even snakes on occasion, but I have yet to take one in. If I see a gecko or Chameleon in need I jump on the chance to save it.

As a fellow rescuer, I can heartily recommend that you steer clear of your local Craigslist! Far too much temptation!

Here u go birdman. Bosco. Or as we call her bee.

All hale!!!!! Queen Bee!!!
That is so frakken sa-weet! Iv been looking for pics of one for years and have only found 1 pic over and over. Its a little bitter sweet cuz they are so awesome but i hate to dilute hyacinth blood cuz they are so rare. But caloshuas are so great. Both parents have a gentile smart personality and both are big and blue. Gotta be nice

As a fellow rescuer, I can heartily recommend that you steer clear of your local Craigslist! Far too much temptation!

That's how these guys found me! I posted an add to take in any un-wanted reptiles (except snakes). Little did I know I would get a bite! ha ha

CL is like crack for me ... I swear I'm going to stay away but just can't .... that is how we got our latest as well as a few other of our melleri ... of the four we got from CL only one was in too bad of shape to be saved. The others just took some time and TLC.

All hale!!!!! Queen Bee!!!
That is so frakken sa-weet! Iv been looking for pics of one for years and have only found 1 pic over and over. Its a little bitter sweet cuz they are so awesome but i hate to dilute hyacinth blood cuz they are so rare. But caloshuas are so great. Both parents have a gentile smart personality and both are big and blue. Gotta be nice

She was a lab project. She has a lot of emotional issues. But when she is good she is great. She loves my husband. I'm tolerated unless he isn't around. Then she is a puppy. On her back in my lap for belly rubs :)
Attitude of a b&g and strength of the hy. Cages don't stand a chance :-(

my gang

Ok. I have 2 adorable rats Siku (the black one eating a scrumptious strawberry), and ice. I have Miso the cat. Although this picture it about a month and a half old my veiled Asaigo, who has grown like crazy since. I just had to include the last pic, this was the cat that stole my heart, Charlie in his alligator costume, he had a wonderful although short life, but opened my heart to cats which I never had before.

Attachments

• IMG_20120610_004438.jpg
    IMG_20120610_004438.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20120610_005316.jpg
    IMG_20120610_005316.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20111225_173949.jpg
    IMG_20111225_173949.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 051612233634.jpg
    051612233634.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 1023001636b_0001.jpg
    1023001636b_0001.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 169
2 Olde English Bulldogges m/f
1 scrappy little Shitzu
1 perfect black cat
Pair of Red foot tortoises
2 three toed box turtles
1 eastern box turtle
1 Veiled puppy

2.2 Veiled Chameleon (Barnaby, Inigo, Lulu, Xylia)
1.1 Panther Chameleon (Zip, Jewel)
1.4 Mice (Cream, Sugar, Cookie, Coal, Pepper)
2.3 Cockatiels (Pretty Boy, Shadow, Chicken, Fawkes, Snow)
0.1 Yorkshire Terrier (Prue)
1 Saltwater Fish Tank
1 Freshwater Fish Tank

And More are on the way!
Cockatiel- pregnant.
Mouse- pregnant.
Our Friend has duck eggs to which we are getting a hatching (maybe 2).
And who knows what else we will pick up by next week!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom