What Online Breeder should I go to:D?(n what species)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAIL

For my first panther chameleon??? :D. I'm not sure if I want an Ambilobe, Sambava, or Anbanja :D. they are all so pretty lookin' :D. And I've been looking for months, ever since i got my first veiled. And I have been thinking about the Kammers, or Screameleons, or Flchams, or LostLake. What do you all think?

also, i like the way the chameleon kingdoms website looks, but none available?? and the same with chameleon company, oh and also what about lll for chams...i'd really like to see the momma and daddy first :p ya know?

also, i like the way the chameleon kingdoms website looks, but none available?? and the same with chameleon company, oh and also what about lll for chams...i'd really like to see the momma and daddy first :p ya know?

Theres also TikiTiki Reptiles, and numerous others........

I would recomend getting one from this website in the classified section. I just got one from here and he is doing great!

i've only purchased from Tiki Tiki Reptiles, and Chad and Darcy are awesome breeders and I recommend them 100% but I also believe every breeder is just as good to be honest! I'm going to stick with Tiki Tiki for my female when I get her .. which is going to be an ambanja!! I got Frost from them in April, and he is doing amazing!! for a great price you definitley get quality from them

i've also looked into kammerflage kreations, i hear they're great too

what website warrix? :p. i would appreciate it if someone could name more breeders i havent named.

I had a beyond wonderful experience with screameleons.

p.s. he meant this website. chameleonforums... lol. Go to the classified section and check out the threads on there.

ANy of our sponsors really.

chameleonsnorthwest for sambavas though, i think sandy may still have some from torch, who knows.

uh..

really anyone LLL is good for supplies, but id still go with a private breeder.

I bought my first panther, and chameleon in general, from screameleons about 3 months ago and the experience I've had has been awesome. The cham is doing great and they have politely answered tons of questions from me since and have been very friendly about it. I would highly recommend them.

From what I have heard from the forum members, about all of the site sponsors have excellent reputations and customer service. Many of the members here have great reputations from their breeder animals. You can't go wrong by going with one of these breeders and site sponsors from what I see. I am biased toward Screameleons because I have been so happy with my first cham experience.

I got my Ambanja from NW Chameleons , Sandy and Elliott are vice nice people. :cool:

The clasified section here has allot of beautiful chams for sale and you get the support of the forums member.

I got an awesome sambava male from the Kammers at Kammerflage kreations - love them and an Oustalet from Chameleon Company!! Have been pleased with both transactions and the chams are awesome! Good Luck!

The Kammers are outstanding folks to deal with. I have met them on several occasions and purchased a few chams from them.

try chameleoncaretaker.com they have a beautiful selection and genuinely care for their chams

try chameleoncaretaker.com they have a beautiful selection and genuinely care for their chams
its where i got my cham skittles

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom