What multivitamin to get

I read I should be dusting my chameleons crickets 2 times a month with a multivitamin (as well as 2 times a month the calcium with D3). Which multivitamin should I get? And is it powder too? Thank you

Repashy and Arcadia make great products

The repashy lod seems to be highly recommend as a well rounded approach ...
Avoid repcal herptivive it lacks performed vitamin A

You'll dust your feeders with them / also invest in a good gutload such as bug burger or cricket crack or OMG gutload in addition to your gutload will fill feeders with nutrients

I recommend repashy plus load. Switched to it at the beginning of the year and I feel like I've seen a difference in my veiled

What difference?

Dang Auto correct... Respahy Plus LoD is what I use.

Its an All in one powder supplement you can use at every feeding lightly. Instead of having 3 separate supplements, plain calcium, calcium with D3, and a multivitamin which all have to be given on a specific schedule you can use the Repashy LoD every time you feed.

Its more convenient and less chance of Overdosing D3 if you forget when you last use D3.

Repashy and Arcadia make great products

The repashy lod seems to be highly recommend as a well rounded approach ...
Avoid repcal herptivive it lacks performed vitamin A

You'll dust your feeders with them / also invest in a good gutload such as bug burger or cricket crack or OMG gutload in addition to your gutload will fill feeders with nutrients
Do you mind sending me a link to the multivitamin powder to get? And I use it twice a month on alternating weeks correct?

You use Repashy calcium Plus Lo D at every feeding
Okay! So would I still do Calcium with D3 every other week as well? Sorry, I just am a little confused and want to get it right! I had thought I needed to get 3 different powders (calcium WITH D3, calcium without d3, and a multivitamin with vitamin A)

Whoa I even got confused reading that lol.

So there is 2 options for supplements

Option 1. repashy calcium plus lo-d at every feeding

Option 2. A plain calcium powder without d3 at every feeding. A calcium with d3 twice a month and a multivitamin twice a month.

Okay! So would I still do Calcium with D3 every other week as well?
Whoa I even got confused reading that lol.

So there is 2 options for supplements

Option 1. repashy calcium plus lo-d at every feeding

Option 2. A plain calcium powder without d3 at every feeding. A calcium with d3 twice a month and a multivitamin twice a month.
Okay yes so option 3 is what I read about! I am wondering which multivitamin powder to get

I believe they already have the other 2 and are wondering what multivitamin to get. It would be a lot easier to just scrap the 2 and get the repashy.

I just haven’t suggest a multi because I use herptivite and a vit a supplement so I’m not sure which one to get.

Back
Top Bottom