What localy is my Cham ?

cykada

Please help me Identify which localy my Cham is , im guessing its a tamatave or sambava, or red bar ambilobe.

SDC14508.jpg

lmaoooo. This Cham is soo popular!!

Quick question. Did you get this Cham from the NY Reptile Expo?.. If so, i have more pix of him and he is awwwwsomeeee!!! GREAT pick-up! and i believe he is a Tamatave!:D ( although he looks Ambliobe)

i accualy live in Poland :) sorry to disappoint. I got this guy from a private breeder. im also convinced he is a Tamatave

:eek::eek::eek: that guy is wicked!!!!!!!!

AMAZING!! thank u jesus

What kind of cham is that he is beautiful.
he really does look the the OP's cham.

Steve thinks he is Masoala a very red one or a mantresetra i think that how you spell it

This was a Cham from this past weekend's NY Reptile Expo.. I didn't attend, but i was sent this pic by a friend. (i also found a ton of photos of this same Cham posted all over the net and Instagram.).

I'm glad i didn't go! Because i would have brought him home for sure. (god knows i don't need more Chams) lol.

My buddy said the vendor mentioned he was Tamatave. Not sure about this, would have liked to have seen him in person. He looks in veryyyyyy good health also. ( But the vendor is known for having WC animals).

i accualy live in Poland :) sorry to disappoint. I got this guy from a private breeder. im also convinced he is a Tamatave

Well your Polish boy has a Twin here in the US, lol:rolleyes: . Because he is almost a spitting image of your Cham.

i think this guy is a Maroantsetra fl chams has these guys i have been looking at them for a while now http://www.flchams.com/panther-chameleons-for-sale.asp?id=102636 check him out

welcome to the forum he is awsome!!!

I think Maroantsetra shows more oranges, and hues of greens.
http://www.cleanlinechameleons.com/panther-chameleons/maroantsetra-panther-chameleon/

I don't really consider this Cham's main color to be orange. i'd guess Masoala before Maroantsetra

ya its hard to say though masoala was the other i though but not alot of really red ones any more i hear tamatave is also in the look so ya its gonna take contacting the breeder ithink to get the answer.

The U bars suggest maybe Sambava...;) Ive seen some very very orangish Red Bava's...

very good observation i see that oo now hmmmm.... if you are gonna breed him you will have to findout what he is or sell the offsping as unknown crosses.
there is so much diversity in colours and locales you need too find out from the source all we can do is guess at it. lol
like i said before either way he is awsome looking

I would still say Tave with all that white along the dorsal crest,. But neither the color of the dorsal crest or the obvious U bar are "give aways". Unless the breeder tells you theirself you will never know. I would say deff. Not masoala nor maroansetra because both those locales show green in most specimens, alond with yellow/orange in Maroansetra

Back
Top Bottom