What locale is my panther? I just really want to know

Adashek123

(ALL PHOTOS ARE TAKEN WITH IPHONE 4 CAMARA)

I just picked up a chameleon from a cool dude in saint pete about a week ago. i simply just had to get him, he was insane looking. Haven't seen a panther like him. So I was told he was an ambanja, and i believe him. but i think there's two other possibilities. either that hes a ambanja crossed with something or even a different locale crossed with something else. Could I please get some suggestions on this guys locale?

I really hate to sound like I'm bragging about him, but he is AWESOME. not just the color, but the fact that he weighs over 250 and is really strong. his tongue is longer then any of my chameleons. hes very healthy, eating about 10 crickets a day... but i just really want to find out what local he is!! lol I am starting to doubt hes just an ambanja. when he fires up, he turns all red, orange, blue, and white especially. Any suggestions?

IMG_1297[1].jpg

IMG_1295[3].jpg

IMG_1289[2].jpg

IMG_1278[2].jpg

IMG_1274[1].jpg

i believe he was bred by a forum member named veiledchams and he explained in the past that he came from the pairing of an Ambanja male named Thor at Kaleidoscope Chameleons and a WC female that was supposed to be Ambanja.

in one of the older "Double Raindbow" posts, I link to the original ads from the breeder that show his progression and also shows his clutchmates... he was unique from the start.

alright thanks guys! it almost seems like hes mixed with faly or just ambanja. some tard at my local reptile store told me he might be sambava.... LOLOL. but whatever locale he is, i love him.

alright thanks guys! it almost seems like hes mixed with faly or just ambanja. some tard at my local reptile store told me he might be sambava.... LOLOL. but whatever locale he is, i love him.

Sometimes the staff even really good pet stores don't know squat about chameleons, sometime they know a lot. But he is sure not a sambava, I can tell you that much. He could have a little faly in him seeing all that white and having a little extra red rain then most banjas. But it's not uncommon for pure banjas to have that much red on them! Either way he looks great! I hope he stays healthy and is with you for many years to come!

Well there some ambanja coming threw for sure.looks like he also has some blood from the stunning local too ;). He is smok'en !!!!

I'd vote ambanja! Amazing one at that. Wish i could get lucky and snag a deal such as yours! He's lookin good!

and I think you meant he weighs in at 150gs? 250g would be a monster! LOL

Back
Top Bottom