What kind of plant is this?

Leroux2008

I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of plant this is, and if its alright to have with my chameleon? The lady I bought them Chameleons from gave me these plants she kept with them..... I just want to be sure that they wont make them sick...

Plant1.jpg

O geez!! Okay I am taking it out right now!! >> That is definitely why I asked, you can never trust a pet shop worker to know anything... even when it was their own pets. THanx much....

I just noticed u had wrote other stuff than juts a dwarf palm XD okay... well Ive never seen them actually eat it... and i didnt notice any bite marks... just shreds from their feet. They dont eat the other plant I have in there..... Also wanted to see if you knew if Bonsei were okay with them? Also was with them when I bought it...

Okay was browsing through some pictures on google and it doesnt exactly look like a palm... like those look pointy and hard leaves... these leaves are droopy and soft

Looks like a bamboo palm, Chamaedorea elegans to be exact. Its safe! The seeds may be the only part of this plant to be concerned about and I highly doubt that it will even seed for you in a cage without natural light.

I just noticed u had wrote other stuff than juts a dwarf palm XD okay... well Ive never seen them actually eat it... and i didnt notice any bite marks... just shreds from their feet. They dont eat the other plant I have in there..... Also wanted to see if you knew if Bonsei were okay with them? Also was with them when I bought it...

Bonsai is a Ornamental Technique not a plant species...

hmmm There was a tag I pulled out of the plant and it said bonsei. not bonsai. its really not the most attractive plant... I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow and post it...

Back
Top Bottom