What is your LEAST FAV CHAMELEON?

I could list a few species that I don't like the look of, for one reason or another. But they happen to be the favorite species of a few good forum friends so I won't offend them lol.

But there are a few species that I either find very bland or unattractive, and wouldn't keep even if someone gave me one for free.

Im going to go with anything with horns due to the high humidity requirements dont match with ohio winter no matter how many humidifiers and misters i have going :p

Im going to go with anything with horns due to the high humidity requirements dont match with ohio winter no matter how many humidifiers and misters i have going :p

What!? :confused: I spent most of my life in OH and now, other than living in the country, I might as well be living across the river in Cincinnati weather-wise because I live in northern KY. I currently have many quads and have kept other montanes. Chameleons with horns are some of my favorites. With a good misting system going off several times a day, I don't even measure the humidity in my house or use a humidifier even though I have central heat and air.

Perry

For some reason I just don't like the pygmy's. I guess I'm not a fan because most of them are kinda bland in appearance. The awe-inspiring colors of the panther's is what drew me into the hobby. Sorry if I offended pygmy owners! :)

Nice topic.

I dont like veileds.

Its mainly there...veil really, but also there colorations.

Ive never seen an adult in person, or been around them much though, so its purely a visual thing.

They are really the only ones that come to mind that I dont care for.

Back
Top Bottom