What Is YOUR Favorite Reptile?

OMG THE THORNY DEVIL LIZARD so cool. i wish i could have one but i dont have access to thousands of ants a day, and besides, theyre illegal.?

yeah, i read about it in a book.
also, ok i cant BELIEVE I havent included the olm.

my favorite reptiles are pygmy chameleons, olms, thorny devil, and thats just the beginning. oh and tardigrades are awesome too,(not a reptile tho) they can shed 96 percent of their body water and be dead for 10 years and then come back to life

search up an olm though, like seriously. its SO ANNOYING that they are illegal because otherwise id totally have one. they can live up to 100 years, average is 60, they are aquatic anphibians, have external gills, can not eat for up to ten years, have been observed not moving for A WHOLE YEAR!!!!

The thorny devil Is Moloch horridus and its diet is mainly ants which makes it hard to keep. They are egg layers.

The giant Sun gazer is a cordylus lizard and very hard to get to reproduce in captivity. They're live bearers.

Last edited:
Armadillo girdled lizards... those and sungazers are next to impossible to get, only times I've seen them available, they were THOUSANDS.

Tegu/monitor lizards are all so cool for their looks and intelligence

Tokay geckos, beautiful terrors

Sea snakes!

@AmandaS those gliding lizards are really cool, I think I read that they only glide when they're in fear so if they're kept right in activity you don't see it much?

Back
Top Bottom