What is worse than dropping a full box of crickets?

lol, you don't. The fly swatter and the vacuum cleaner have helped, and so has opening the windows in the room and fanning them outside. My big lesson in this is to use a container with a tightly sealing lid next time.

Easy, bug strips. They work so good its like... 'flies on a fly trap' ...?

Damn.
I guess you cant use an expression when you are actually talking about the example in the expression.

LOL. I had a few flys get lose the other day when I was feeding. 10 flys was a pain, I cant imagine 200.

Will That is funny

Frank

Yeah.. something about fly strips and cats just doesn't work, though. Especially when one is a high jumping kitten. I did buy one of those fly bags at the feed store, but the smell is worse than the flies. At this point, there are probably only 50 or so left.... :(

how about 100 crickets in a hair salon

I went to have my hair done on Friday and I had bought 100 large crickets, I forgot them in the car now it has been in the 100's or higher lately here in California. I sent my son out to the car to get the crickets (dead crickets I figured) to my surprise they were all still alive so I folded the box back up tight (so I thought) :eek: the next thing I know is there are crickets running along the wall of the salon. My son and daughter tried to catch them with out anyone catching on to what they were doing!!! I was so embarrassed:eek: :p

AMY

Spilling a box of 400+ lobster roaches on your kitchen floor!

At least you can open the windows and release the flies. Can't do that with roaches. I think I've got you beat on this one LoL

exoticpetluvr said:

Ummmm yes, that would be a BIG problem.... [shivers]

exoticpetluvr said:

At least you can open the windows and release the flies. Can't do that with roaches. I think I've got you beat on this one LoL

I'll suggest Golden geckos. Very cheap. Buy in bulk. Release in the house. Nocturnal.

Back
Top Bottom