What is this!!!!??

Bernie

Hey all. I recently started to worm my Cham. He is about 4 months old.

He was always trying to vomit and it was causing him some distress.

I have come home today to find a brown soft gooey thing on the bottom of his viv. It looks like a sack of something and smells absolutely
Foul!!!!

Not sure if this has been vomited or passed as poo. But looks nothing like a poo.

What the hell is it? it really does stink!

I am concerned

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305818734.956007.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305818734.956007.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 124
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305818773.092965.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305818773.092965.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 99
looks like poo to me..also looks like the urate(the smaller lighter colored peice) in front of it..hate to say but my chams turds dont smell like roses either..lol

also i would only feed him small crickets at this time..nothing to large as they may have trouble swallowing it and try to barf it up..

Thats the biggest dump I have ever seen. Usually his look like this....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305819693.913221.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305819693.913221.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 144
It mainly depends how much you feed them or how big the food is you give them. XD Big difference when I feed mine hornworms from crickets. and yours is nothing compared to mines poop XD

It mainly depends how much you feed them or how big the food is you give them. XD Big difference when I feed mine hornworms from crickets. and yours is nothing compared to mines poop XD

Ditto that lol, I have seen much bigger! :eek:

Thats a relief!

He should be proud of this one!

Could the worming product have encouraged his bowels? Seems odd how last night I gave him his first dose and all of a sudden he leaves a dinosaur poo!

That looks like a more normal product. His previous ones dont look right. Also, foul smelling poop is a sign of parasites.

Any who, the mellers drops them like cat poop everywhere! They are huge!

Yeah, looks normal, the other picture looks tiny! It really does seem to depend a lot on how much they eat. I love this forum, where else could you discuss chameleon poop... :p

Back
Top Bottom