What is the MOST amazing MORPH you have ever seen?

I believe you are referring to the different locales of panther chameleons.

A "sire" is a synonym for father, people usually post photos of the fathers of the baby chameleons they are selling, so people can get an idea of what the babies they are buying might grow up to be.

My favorite panther of all time (and a few of his sons) were actually crosses. Probably Tamatave x Nosy Be, perhaps with some Ambilobe thrown in.

And just recently I saw another chameleon that I totally fell in love with and his owner also told me he was a cross. I told him to definitely keep me posted if there were ever babies because he was spectacular, totally one of a kind.

So I guess I like the crosses lol. Very unique.

My favorite panther of all time (and a few of his sons) were actually crosses. Probably Tamatave x Nosy Be, perhaps with some Ambilobe thrown in.

And just recently I saw another chameleon that I totally fell in love with and his owner also told me he was a cross. I told him to definitely keep me posted if there were ever babies because he was spectacular, totally one of a kind.

So I guess I like the crosses lol. Very unique.
really? any pics?

I'm a fan of ambilobe and nosy Faly. But honestly... If I could find it... I'd.love to get my hands on.some cap est Panthers!

It's always hard to choose a favorite... But I.do.love.my.guys. https://www.chameleonforums.com/photos-gang-image-heavy-114207/

i do love my frost:
IMG_0724_zpsdbef1dbf.jpg

Last edited:
my own animals have always been my favourites LOL
I'm partial to NosyBe and Ambilobe, sambava, tamatave, ... actually all panthers are gorgeous to me.

some of my own lovelies (these happen to be ambi-nosy crosses)
full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
my own animals have always been my favourites LOL
I'm partial to NosyBe and Ambilobe, sambava, tamatave, ... actually all panthers are gorgeous to me.

some of my own lovelies (these happen to be ambi-nosy crosses)
full

full

full

Nice! Do you sell also?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom