What is the best priced (Canadian available) panther enclosure?

Danyell

Hi everyone! I'm looking to purchase something similar to this, but in Canada and hopefully at a much better price, if possible. So far, it's looking like it will be cheapest to buy it from the US and ship it to Canada, but obviously this isn't the most ideal situation. Local petshops have super marked up, dated versions of this tank. Hopefully someone here can help out who has been in a similar situation. Thanks!

Hi, non-Canadian here, but can you tell us what kind of cham, how old, and how much you're looking to spend? These are all necessary to give u the best advice possible :) thx

I don't have advise on where to get anything in Canada, I'm from Texas. but I will tell you that a Medium is not going to last long. If you are going to be spending the money, find the XL. An adult panther will need at least a 2'x2'x4'. And they grow quickly to adult size. By about 10 months they start needing the bigger cage anyway.

I don't have advise on where to get anything in Canada, I'm from Texas. but I will tell you that a Medium is not going to last long. If you are going to be spending the money, find the XL. An adult panther will need at least a 2'x2'x4'. And they grow quickly to adult size. By about 10 months they start needing the bigger cage anyway.
This is very true, if you going to buy a baby he or she should be around 3 months old. You can start with a smaller cage then move into larger one at 5 or 6 months

Good luck

Thanks for the replies everyone! I think it will price out to be the best in the long run to buy the starter kit and build a larger cage once he's finally here. (Which means a roadtrip to a Petco in the US LOL!) I've got my eyes on a few clutches of ambilobe eggs, but do not have a panther yet. Since he'll be a little guy when I get him, I'm hoping that the starter kit will be sufficient for a month or two, provide me with most of the necessities, at least until the weather warms up and I can build a larger cage.

All of this lack of Canadian chameleon resources is truly testing my creativity and searching skills - it's a fun, but challenging, journey. :)

I love this enclosure it has great width, height, and depth and is actually the most sturdy built of enclosures Ive seen much better than the reptibreezes Ive had in terms of duribility. It cost around 65.00 because it was on sale on petco I think not sure if it still is.

Attachments

• IMG_2336.JPG
    IMG_2336.JPG
    294.8 KB · Views: 155
Hi everyone! I'm looking to purchase something similar to this, but in Canada and hopefully at a much better price, if possible. So far, it's looking like it will be cheapest to buy it from the US and ship it to Canada, but obviously this isn't the most ideal situation. Local petshops have super marked up, dated versions of this tank. Hopefully someone here can help out who has been in a similar situation. Thanks!
You can order that exact kit on amazon.ca https://www.amazon.ca/Zoo-Med-Sugge...&qid=1482952886&sr=8-1&keywords=chameleon+kit

depends where in Canada you are...

Alot of sites/stores carry or can order either Exo-Terra which the XL is 2x2x4 or you can get the Zoo med repti breeze version... both are about $200 CAD.

I did contact dragonstrand.com and they do ship to Canada for their Large 45.25″ wide x 44.25″ high x 22.25″ deep, but it is $100 ontop of the price of the cage.

Can I ask where you got the panther eggs from i'm trying to find a decent breeder in canada that has some available with pics of the parents and can't find one.

Back
Top Bottom