What is the best plants for veiled chameleon inclosure

Shefflera Arboricola and Pothos are both great choices. Others are Dracaena and Areca Palm. I have used all of these with success in indoor enclosures.

Thank you both. Am planing getting a veiled chameleon next year. Want to do my research before buying. If you’s have any other handy information please do share, would be much appreciated

Thank you both. Am planing getting a veiled chameleon next year. Want to do my research before buying. If you’s have any other handy information please do share, would be much appreciated

If you are going to have your chameleon inside it can be difficult to keep a hibiscus healthy without tons of light. Some will have a couple plants and swap them out when one starts to struggle. As for lighting, I recommend Arcadia T5HO for UVB and if you get a milti-light fixture your plant lights can be in the same fixture.
I would do tons of research and find out what you want to get before purchasing supplies. That way you don't wind up spending twice as much as you upgrade to different items.

Check out the resources tab here and use the search function to seek out the info you need. Then you can ask the community their opinions on what works for them!

Lastly, and possibly most importantly, find a Vet that deals with exotics, preferably with chameleon experience, and go talk to them! It is better to have a good vet before you need one! ;)

Fabulous thank you so so much!. Yeah i have been doing loads of research over the past few months and plan on doing loads more before jumping in to anything!. I plan on keep it inside. Am going to have a cage but also get some big plants and vines for outside it’s cage so it can roam freely when it wants to. I will go look at that now!. It’s so good to have other people’s opinion it really helps loads :)

Back
Top Bottom