What is the best beginner chameleon [VIDEO]

Thanks - this was a fun watch! Knowing what I know now about humidity, I think a panther chameleon would've been easier for me to take care of than a vieled. I've got a dehumidifier now, am troubleshooting AC, and figuring out fogging to get things just so in the room where I keep Yoda. I think Vieleds are so neat with their casques and color pattern so I picked Vieled for that reason. I also would read that Vieleds are hardier and that factored into my decision to get one, but now I'm wondering if that's true as well (as you pointed out, temperament is a bogus reason to pick panther over vieled or vice versa).

I was hoping for a new video. I've watched all your videos several times and love your channel so much. I already have a veiled I rescued but if I had been given the choice from watching your video and seeing how cool Neptune's colors are, I would have gone for a panther chameleon. I love my little grumpy guy to death, though.

I'm new to the chameleon scene and this is one of the first videos that really helped me understand what I was looking for. Also all the other videos are probably the most informative I have seen. Thank you for the time given too each one ☺️.

Thanks - this was a fun watch! Knowing what I know now about humidity, I think a panther chameleon would've been easier for me to take care of than a vieled. I've got a dehumidifier now, am troubleshooting AC, and figuring out fogging to get things just so in the room where I keep Yoda. I think Vieleds are so neat with their casques and color pattern so I picked Vieled for that reason. I also would read that Vieleds are hardier and that factored into my decision to get one, but now I'm wondering if that's true as well (as you pointed out, temperament is a bogus reason to pick panther over vieled or vice versa).
You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it :) Sounds like you're making it work and I'm not sure about the hardier thing. Both types of chameleons will get sick under incorrect conditions.
i've been subbed to you for a long time now and watch your videos on youtube i love your content it helped and still helps me out so much
That's awesome! So happy to hear the videos are helpful.
I was hoping for a new video. I've watched all your videos several times and love your channel so much. I already have a veiled I rescued but if I had been given the choice from watching your video and seeing how cool Neptune's colors are, I would have gone for a panther chameleon. I love my little grumpy guy to death, though.
Thanks for the support on my videos! I was working on this one for quite some time. Maybe you'll have to get a panther chameleon next ;)
I'm new to the chameleon scene and this is one of the first videos that really helped me understand what I was looking for. Also all the other videos are probably the most informative I have seen. Thank you for the time given too each one ☺.
You are very welcome! I made all of them with the hopes they would be able to help new keepers just like yourself :) Glad to hear they are working.

Back
Top Bottom