what is are theses dents on my head

Rango57

My cham is a veiled and he is bout 2and a half year old but the weired things is that he has to dents on his head.:eek: it was like that when i bought him the person that i bought him from didnt take good care of him.when i got him he was very dehydrated and wasnt very acktive and doin better since.but i cant figure out why he has these dents any ideas thanks.

Tough to say without seeing, but the casque doesn't always have perfectly straight lines. It can also have some areas that seem to be a bit sunken in. As long as it is not caused by dehydration or lack of feeding or supplements it could just be the shape of his head. Again though, its tough to know without seeing the "dents".

I knew to this forum and dong knos how to post pics but its in my profile picture

too hard to see with such a small avatar photo.

To attach a file to a new post, click the Attachments button/icon (looks like a paperclip), locate /browse to the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive, upload. Type any text and post/submit
After posting, the image attachment will display a thumbnail, which others can then click on to see a larger version

Ive tried that eevery time i press the choose file botton if flashes red then nothin happens

You might want to try getting a photobucket.com account, or use imageshack.us. Once you upload there, they will provide you with a "direct link" for each photo. If you post that here, we will be able to see. Or you can upload it to your fb account if you have one, right click the image, and chose "Copy Image URL", and if you post that, it will work.

pix

I believe it has to do with image size and a non valid security token as it says. i had this problem before. one of the moderators said new software is coming that will allow for larger pix to be uploaded. until then, try uploading a smaller size of the original picture.

Finally got the picks:)

Attachments

• 0930132039b.jpg
    0930132039b.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 1109132050b.jpg
    1109132050b.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 154
I don't see the dents your talking about. You said he was treated badly before you got him. Besides the slightly deformed casque from what I can see he looks pretty good.

Carl

Is it's the front of the casque (the pointy "fin" on his head) you're talking about, it appears that he had been burned pretty bad in the past and it healed that way. It was probably so bad that some of the casque died and fell off. The picture is blurry right there, but it looks like it is healed now. If it is healed now, it shouldn't cause any problems for him.

I agree with PSssh.

It looks like the casque was burned and some of it died, which allowed it to fall off, creating the 'dent'.

It does look healed though, so it seems it will be nothing to worry about.

Thank you for the replys i just thought it looked wired and didnt know why he had that on his head.but yes he is doin alot better since i got him thank you all for the help :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom