What happens if males panther sees female everyday?

Karlos_JY

Hi folks..just wondering what happens if my male panther chameleon see a female everyday? Is that considered stress? I have 3 males and a female and her terrarium is always at the end outside but they dont separations since ive noticed that the males seems to really dont care having another male right next the them as long as they are on their respective cage if i take them out thats another story.

But i have also noticed that the male that is right next to the female terrarium is always exited and head bobbing to her! And just wanted to know if i should start putting something in between the male.and fem.

Attachments

• 20180418_194143.jpg
    20180418_194143.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 108
Hi folks..just wondering what happens if my male panther chameleon see a female everyday? Is that considered stress? I have 3 males and a female and her terrarium is always at the end outside but they dont separations since ive noticed that the males seems to really dont care having another male right next the them as long as they are on their respective cage if i take them out thats another story.

But i have also noticed that the male that is right next to the female terrarium is always exited and head bobbing to her! And just wanted to know if i should start putting something in between the male.and fem.

1 Nosey Mitsio - 1 year old
1 Ambilobe - 1.3 year old
1 Nosey Be TB - 7 Months old
1 Nosey Be TB Female - 7 months old or so.

The Mitsio is the one right next to her.

Our nosy be head bobs at our oldest female veiled . He loves her and she thinks he is ridiculous .

Back
Top Bottom