What draws you to Chams?

rionjames

Chameleons have always fascinated me. the way their tail spirals, the way they move, and those colors! what attracts you to the wonderful world of chams?

What's not to love about chams! Eyes, tails, tongues, feet, colors, and all different shapes, sizes, and appendages!

Okay, well if I had to pick a specific attribute I'd definitely say the wide array of appendages that can be found on the various species is a big draw for me. But I truly love them all. :)

Always wanted a reptile of some description, unable to get a cat or dog as I am allergic to them :(
also main reason she just looked so damn cute standing on her hind legs watching me in tbe shop

the first thing was the mitten fused-toe feet. And maybe that NO ONE else had them (it was a long time ago, and it was quite rare to see them where I live)

now its just that they are so impressive. the more I learn, the more kewl they are

id have to say their crazy tongues. I wish they were more social so it isn't that but also the way they move, and of course their colors. I never get tired of watching them go about. I've had bearded dragons before but they just aren't really the same. plus anyone I show him to is flabbergasted and speeches at how cool they are.

I love all of these! and I love that each has their own personality. and they remind me of tiny dinosaurs.

hmm goes way back.

When i was a kid i was always looking forward to see documtarys with reptiles, and chameleons instant became my favorit reptile. There eyes that can look in diffrent places and tongues guess that what got me hooked!

I have to say it's how complicated it is to care for them. I've had other reptiles and find other reptile species really beautiful, but their care is so simple that I always get bored and sell them. It's different with chameleons - I get to tinker with their cages, lighting, water, supplements, gutload, etc. And it becomes several different hobbies in one, always trying to make things better or more efficient.

It's their look that caught my attention but their level of care that still has it!

1- Crazy eyes!!!
2- A long, fast and sticky tongue!
3- Horns!! (I love Montiums, Jacksons and Kinyongias!)
4- Coloration!
5- Tail!
6- They live on plants!?! :D

They are perfect and MAJESTIC! :)

Same as everybody- our first cham had a "spicy" personality but I loved his googly eyes and cute little feet. I am not by large a reptile person, there is just something about chameleons that immediately drew me to them.

Back
Top Bottom