What do you use when dusting your bugs?

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi guys! I’ve been thinking that I want to maybe make something different to use for dusting my bugs with supplements. Currently I’m just using a bag and putting the bugs and supplements in and shaking it up. I want to make something similar to the Rep-Cal cricket shaker.

What do you guys use? :)

Attachments

• shaker2.JPG
    shaker2.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 48
  • shaker1.JPG
    shaker1.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 47
  • shaker3.JPG
    shaker3.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 50
  • dusted bugs.JPG
    dusted bugs.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 47
I just use an old Spry gum bottle. Then the feeders just walk out the front most of the time. Its entertaining for the beardies. I dont feed the chams straight from the can though.

1_1096212_zm.jpg

Last edited:
I open the top of the supplement jar and pinch a bit out and put it in a deli cup. Reptivite i have to dump on my hand , pinch what i need then scoop the rest back as my fingers are too big for the opening

I’m going to put a raised screen bottom in my cricket keeper so they’re not in contact with all that poop. It’s a 10 gallon glass tank with a screen top. I currently lay paper towels on the bottom to help with cleanup. I clean it once a week and it stinks so bad. Crickets are nasty. They have plenty of cardboard tubes to hide in so they don’t eat each other.

Back
Top Bottom