What do you think?

Found this today lying around brand new from a old parrot,can it be used with panthers? Any reasons why and why not? :) back of the bottle is in 2 pics bit awkward but could not fit it all in 😂
17476052-8E84-433B-8F89-DBD2D663DE21.jpeg
CB341087-5699-4014-87FB-EC45AA36ED4C.jpeg
FCE65188-B184-4771-A9CE-4718FD70F1E1.jpeg

It has vitamin d3 in it, so I wouldn't use it on a regular basis. I don't think it will benefit chameleons either as a multivitamin, I'm not seeing any vitamin a in it.

From what I can read 20.8% Calcium to 0.45% Phosphorus which is a good ca-p ratio
Your supplement has:
Vitamin A: 272,727 IU/lb
D3 (I think): 81,818
E: 10,681

Repashy Calcium Plus
A: 200,000
D3: 20,000
E: 2000

It looks to me like a lot of fat soluble vitamins as well

Repashy calcium plus is on the high end of A and D3 that most would recommend

Last edited:
I cant comment personally but just have come back from the vets and he has said this is better /best as apposed to arcadia

It’s so so common over here in the uk. Any pet shop that has a reptile section (I use that term loosely) has it. It’s hard to find any other products unless you shop online.

I know there was a thread a while ago about the supplements and levels of vitamins and d3 and I compared our pot of nutrobal to it and it was extremely high. We were given it with our beardie when we rehomed her but I don’t even like feeding it to her because of the levels.

I know the uk groups recommend against it too for chams.

It’s so so common over here in the uk. Any pet shop that has a reptile section (I use that term loosely) has it. It’s hard to find any other products unless you shop online.

I know there was a thread a while ago about the supplements and levels of vitamins and d3 and I compared our pot of nutrobal to it and it was extremely high. We were given it with our beardie when we rehomed her but I don’t even like feeding it to her because of the levels.

I know the uk groups recommend against it too for chams.
Thank you that is what I thought...I am part of a FB forum as well that has international members and they do not recommend that one there either because of the levels.

Back
Top Bottom