What do you think guys?

Lexous258

I would love to see your opinion to my encloser:)

Attachments

• FB699A88-28BC-4CBD-8340-4CBFD88586C5.jpeg
    FB699A88-28BC-4CBD-8340-4CBFD88586C5.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 114
Looks pretty good....but...from the looks of the double domemy guess is one for heat and a coiled uvb in the other. If so...you need a tube uvb...the coils cause eye problems.
Yes and im planning to build my own cage with tube uvb,but i need to safe money now so i will start bulding larger encloser at the beginning of the year. And thank you for your opinion!

It is white bulb just on the picture it looks like blue,what is wrong with blue uvb bulbs if i can ask?
Blue basking bulbs aren’t good, it’s not natural. When you ge the money (if you don’t already have it), get a t5HO linear uvb bulb and fixture. Get ready to upgrade your cage soon! Adult male veileds need 2’ by 2’ by 4’ tall cages (not sure what that is in cm, the veiled care sheet here has it, I believe)

Blue basking bulbs aren’t good, it’s not natural. When you ge the money (if you don’t already have it), get a t5HO linear uvb bulb and fixture. Get ready to upgrade your cage soon! Adult male veileds need 2’ by 2’ by 4’ tall cages (not sure what that is in cm, the veiled care sheet here has it, I believe)
Im planning to build cage next year so i will post it here!

Back
Top Bottom