What do I need for this? (Mistking question)

sharlaxle

Hi everyone,

I know many of you run the mist king mister, and having had to schedule cham-sitters on a pretty regular basis for the last month I have decided to invest in one. Here's the thing. I need to run 5 cages off of this.I am planning on buying the starter package, but what else do I need? I see a very confusing array of thingies on the website, and I am sincerely hoping to get it all ordered at once. So for those of you running this system what all did you order? ( Oh and what did you wish you had ordered more of?:eek: )
Thanks all, I guess you can tell I'm not really a machinery type of gal, I fix people, not things :p
Sharl

I got the Ultimate Value Misting System from mist king and want to buy more nozzles. If you get the starter pack and need to run 5 nozzles you will need to buy 4 more. If you buy the Ultimate pack you will just need to buy 2. They also have manifolds which I have been looking at as you can hook up a good number of hoses to it. :D

If you are running 5 cages, i would suggest the ultimate package.

the pump is stronger.

I currently run the ultimate with 5 cages, 5 nozzles, and will soon be making it 10 nozzles.

Its worth it.

you need extra tubing, alot of it.. nozzles, a bucket for your water. and i would get some extra T joints.

Also make sure you have good plans for a drainage system. You'll be surprised at the amount of water you will go through with this sort of system. Take a look at the sticky at the top of this forum that has drainage ideas. (Disregard this post if you already have drainage :D)

Hi everyone,

I know many of you run the mist king mister, and having had to schedule cham-sitters on a pretty regular basis for the last month I have decided to invest in one. Here's the thing. I need to run 5 cages off of this.I am planning on buying the starter package, but what else do I need? I see a very confusing array of thingies on the website, and I am sincerely hoping to get it all ordered at once. So for those of you running this system what all did you order? ( Oh and what did you wish you had ordered more of?:eek: )
Thanks all, I guess you can tell I'm not really a machinery type of gal, I fix people, not things :p
Sharl

Also, make sure you have a way of drilling the proper sized hole for the bulkhead into whatever bucket/container you used. You will probably need to purchase a bit, as most standard drill sets don't go large enough. And you do want a perfectly round hole or you may get leaks. As far as containers go, I used a 5 gallon trash can, as I felt the rectangular shape fit better into my stand than a round bucket would have.

Back
Top Bottom