What D3 calcium ?

Hi I am trying to figure out. Which type of calcium (d3) is the best for my chameleon I already powder his feeders with Multi vitamins and am ordering only . So which brand shouldn't get ? Or what do y'all use ? My chameleon is 8 months old Jacksons chameleon xantholophhus .

Should I get*
does anyone recommend this ?
image.png

Here is what I give my Jackson's and it has worked fine. Calcium without d3 at about every feeding. calcium with d3 once every month. and multivitamin once a month not to be given at the same time. Jackson's are more sensitive to the d3 so you need too be careful. Hope this helps:)

Never used the Repashy before, but I know there dry gut load is good. So I would think it to be a good supplement just need to see if it has d3 in it if so it should only be administered once a month.

The repashy calcium plus is good but it's not just calcium so especially montane species like Jacksons can be prone to vitamin oversupplementation if you use just that. So you can use that for the multivitamin 1-2x a month but then you also want a calcium without D3 to use on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom