what are some good plants?

Monstera delicious is an amazing viv plant that is underrated

Ooo yea. I had to look it up. But we have one that was beat to crap. Pretty minimal light where it sits and it has 3 new leaves.
I know it is safe because my green cheek conure as well as my finches all chew on it and eat it. So its pretty hardy.

Yeah monstera you can get dwarf only get up to 4 ft i think epipytes passion vine jasmine i have star /confederate (i know not true jasmine but someone points it out lol

Ooo yea. I had to look it up. But we have one that was beat to crap. Pretty minimal light where it sits and it has 3 new leaves.
I know it is safe because my green cheek conure as well as my finches all chew on it and eat it. So its pretty hardy.
Yes I love mine and they are easy to Propagate. I got one from my mother in law and have split it a few times now. This is the one in my male Veileds cage. He Rips the leaves apart sometimes trying to climb them. You can see Larry trying to figure out how to get to Imelda ?‍♀️
5D65EC82-9652-40C8-A9A0-595706FE5434.jpeg

IDK why [Monstera deliciosa] would be underrated; I think they're gorgeous and interesting. I really wanted oneand they are around—but it would have accounted for my entire plant budget. :eek:
(Around here, anyway... :()

IDK why [Monstera deliciosa] would be underrated; I think they're gorgeous and interesting. I really wanted oneand they are around—but it would have accounted for my entire plant budget. :eek:
(Around here, anyway... :()

I think the "Around here part" is key. I forget I live in Oregon, there are nurseries everywhere, they are like Starbucks. lol

Back
Top Bottom