What a GREAT day!

Thompson

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today I got my new Nosy be 5 month old boy that was imported by Rob from chamelon nation. I'd like to thank Rob for taking the time for importing from chameleon nation, he brought some amazing chams to the states. I'd also like to thank Ryan for delivering him to Vegas for me since I could not have him shipped :) Ryan and Rob are two amazing people! Well this little guy is already so blue and is shedding atm so I gave him a shower before putting him in his new cage. Also my ambanja Dr. Thompson is really starting to grow rapidly now. His colors are getting more and more vibrant. And last but not least my nosy be female Ariel started digging today and is really active walking all around her cage looking for a place to lay her infertile eggs. This will be her first clutch so wish her luck! Here are a few pics, Enjoy :D

newnosyy.jpg

newnosy.jpg

newnosy1.jpg

drinkingnosy.jpg

drthompsonn.jpg

drthompson-1.jpg

damn i was waitin on that shed figures hed shed today lol...he looks great an the dr gonzo boy i told you just wait an the colors would come..... Im really glad you got the nosy ya wanted....they both look great.. some mite not get that your Dr G boy is there too two diff chams i can see whats what but others mite not..

Last edited:
damn i was waitin on that shed figures hed shed today lol...he looks great an the dr gonzo boy i told you just wait an the colors would come..... Im really glad you got the nosy ya wanted....they both look great..

Thanks rob :) he's amazing! I can't wait to see what's under that shed :D

Thank you! I'm so surprised at how much he looks like my first Nosy Neptune when I first got him at five months. Hopefully he'll have the same personality :)

throat.jpg

Just an old pic of Neptune when he was 5 months. They pretty much have the same color!

beauty!! looks like he may be from the same cluch as my lil nosy be "gizmo" from cham nation.

Oh really! Who's his sire? Mines is morpheus :) I've seen pics of Gizmo and he is really blue and nice too! Feel free to post recent pics of Gizmo on here :)

Back
Top Bottom