west usambara two-horned chameleon

jrh3

Established Member
finally a good pic

Attachments

• sleeping 001.jpg
    sleeping 001.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 214
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That last pic is the cutest. Lil chunky all ready for bed.

Last edited:
No prob! I'll admit that I've been dying for a look at them post-shipping. Waiting to see a pic of the other female too. I miss them. I think it is great that you guys have a collaboration going. It is a recipe for success.

Thanks- I hope me and jhr3 have as much luck as you have. I'll keep you posted and send you pics as she matures.:D

I just sent DIY mist system instructions to jhr. You guys should share the cost and parts as there will be extra.

Oh wow

I had no idea there was more than one species of chameleon with just two horns, I have a Montium, another species with two horns, and I've never seen anything like yours. Very cool. Thanks for sharing the pictures.:)

Oh wow

I had no idea there was more than one species of chameleon with just two horns, I have a Montium, another species with two horns, and I've never seen anything like yours. Very cool. Thanks for sharing the pictures.:)

Hey seeko look in the photo contest entries and you can see your other babie, she is about to pop,lol.

Hey seeko look in the photo contest entries and you can see your other babie, she is about to pop,lol.

Woah, bat style! She must have rotated upside-down because she is full of eggs and can't balance them! Wait, if you win we split the prize, right?

Back
Top Bottom