werneri breeding

Carl are you coming for a visit? You can come without a present, but I am a female, presents never hurt.:D:D:D

Thanks. I'm not sure if she is because they were imported this spring and the guy I got them from said she laid a clutch three weeks before I picked her up, and they were housed separately. She hasn't mated since then, so unless she is retaining sperm I don't think she is....Who knows with these wild caught chams though. I really hope she will give me some babies though.

Gestation on these guys is 9 months. This species definitely utilizes retained sperm. How long have you had them?

Carl

Gestation on these guys is 9 months. This species definitely utilizes retained sperm. How long have you had them?

Carl

I've had her since end of August-ish. Prior owner says she had a clutch about 3 weeks Prior if memory serves me.

Carl I just keep coming back to see these little ones. You know I am in love before I even see them don't you? I am praying for a few warm days, so my kids can come home for Christmas.

Last edited:
I keep a box assembled and ready so when you call and tell me you've got a couple of nice days.

Carl

Today it is 44 but starting tomorrow we will not get above 28 for the next 10 days. Oh that is daytime temps, nights are as low as 5. But hey it is above 0.:(

Back
Top Bottom