went to the reptile show today :D

serenitystarlite

Established Member
So I went to the reptile show today to look for dubias but they had none, so I ended up with 4 new babies!

Baby Nosy Be:

full

full

full

full

Baby Jackson's:

full

full

and a couple other babies! Baby gargoyle gecko and ghost ornamental:

l_09a7712fc8ba409b8e29ffc5ceee2135.jpg

l_842a1b5b2c774a4fbfabac4407f404e6.jpg

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG GARGOYLE. Is that a Lumix FS-15? >_>

I love the gargoyyyyle and the chameleon. They look great!

Male or female Garg?

Aww look what followed you home! ;)

They are all cute! Something about that jackson though makes me smile! :D

Congrats on the new editions!

OMFG GARGOYLE. Is that a Lumix FS-15? >_>

I love the gargoyyyyle and the chameleon. They look great!

Male or female Garg?

It's a Panasonic DMS-FS5. I kinda hate it, it takes crappy pictures lol.

I have no idea what the garg is, but the guy who sold it to me said 90% of them are females, so I'm hoping that this one and the one I already have are either both females or maybe male and female. He said there's no chance I would end up with two males or he'll buy one off me haha. Thanks :D

Thanks everyone, they are so cute! The picture of the baby jackson doesn't do him justice, he's so adorable. I really wanted a panther and the ghost ornamental, so I was so surprised that exactly what I wanted was there! I prefer the blue/green panthers, so I almost died when I saw the little nosy. The jackson's was kind of an unplanned surprise, I knew the chameleon guy breeds veileds and panthers, but had no idea he would have little baby jacksons. The prices on all of them were too good to pass up too. :D

90% is grotesquely inaccurate, unless my friends are just lucky and have a 65% hatch rate for males. Males are more expensive, I would be hoping for a male.

Eh, I just wish I still had my camera. :( Better than no camera at all!

If you end up with two males, let me know. ;) ;) ;)

90% is grotesquely inaccurate. Males are more expensive, I would be hoping for a male.

Eh, I just wish I still had my camera. :( Better than no camera at all!

If you end up with two males, let me know. ;) ;) ;)

Maybe he has some weird issue where all his babies turn out to be female rofl. Does the temperature of the eggs determine gender?

I wish temperature determined gender. I really am not sure.

But hey, if you get a male... hehehe

Back
Top Bottom