well we lost wastgate

dc2ap2

well wastgate passed on wedsday we haven got the blood work back yet but should today. i really loved this guy he was so cool and cute:( i have had him for a year. im so bummed he had some really cool colors and loved to show them off. here are some pics of him from day one till now
DSC00834.jpg

photo.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC02190.jpg

well thanks for looking i know we have all been down this path but it sucks and i thought this would help me feel a bit better

Yeah, I know it sucks - big time. :( I'm still trying to get over losing Lily, so I know how you are feeling right now. It does get a little easier with time, and you've got all your photos and memories so you'll always remember him. Rest in peace little man, he was a beautiful chameleon.

I am so sorry to hear about Wastgate. I was so hoping he would make it. He was a gorgeous boy! I know he will be missed. Jann

Aww man that sucks, he was great looking, I'm sad to hear that for you and please let us know what happened when you get the blood work back

-DAve D

well we got the blood work back and it was gout and kindney failuar what a bummer he must of been in such pain i just hope i can keep this from happening again even know its not my fault

thanks bezze he was real cool to! when i first got him he would come across the cage to bite me when i was cleaning,he hated me but we wored it out buy the time he was 5 months old, he stoped doing that (thank god he was like 120 grams when he died i would not want him chewing on my hand.

Back
Top Bottom