Well water for misting?

Dawson

Hello once again! Just getting around to setting up my timers/hydration stuff. So far ive done the testing (seeing if it works, any problems, etc.) with distilled water, but buying it over and over and over seems pretty stupid. I was wondering if well water would be okay to use? Saves me a ton of cash in the long run, but im worried about mineral buildup. Pretty sure it just comes straight from the mountain!

Hello once again! Just getting around to setting up my timers/hydration stuff. So far ive done the testing (seeing if it works, any problems, etc.) with distilled water, but buying it over and over and over seems pretty stupid. I was wondering if well water would be okay to use? Saves me a ton of cash in the long run, but im worried about mineral buildup. Pretty sure it just comes straight from the mountain!
the well water has a pH rating ranging from 7.4-8.0. Average is 7.7! Can also post the results from my city’s website about all of the amount of material in the water too. Lots of people use it as their main source of water

You can buy some reptisafe it cleans any chlorine that could be in the water etc... To be safe I’d buy it, it’s only a few bucks and lasts long. This is a small size but there are bigger ones

Attachments

• 6F492111-549A-4988-A750-B005C810D1D8.jpeg
    6F492111-549A-4988-A750-B005C810D1D8.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom