Welcome!

RESGuy

Hello! Welcome to all the new members of Chameleon Forums!!!

UseforAdobe10-1.jpg

I used some member pics hope you guys don't mind!

Last edited:
Thanks but I made it in a hurry so its not so nice I think Ill change the background on it ...

RESGuy said:
Sorry, I've been busy but Ill get to it eventually :D
No problem, take your time. This is more than any one on the forums could ask for, becuase its not your responsibility.Yet you do it anyway.So i thank you alot.

westcoastchameleons said:
No problem, take your time. This is more than any one on the forums could ask for, becuase its not your responsibility.Yet you do it anyway.So i thank you alot.

Thanks man, I've been doing some others thats why I havn't had much time. I made one for a member on another forum about Breaking Benjamin, and another for that forum lol So yeah Ive been keeping myself busy. But I will try to get your cham added and maybe do some changes to the original today :) I have learned a lot since I made that one. And I may just make another since that one came out kind of crappy do to the fact that I did it in a hurry at 12:30 AM as you can see by the post time on the post :rolleyes: lol If you would like to see my work or would like a personal sig made just for you PM me :) I would be happy to share my work and/or make you something :)

Okay I added him to it and took out the other three. Do you like it better? I am pretty tired and did not feel like making a new one so I couldn't do anything too good. Wow, its 1:45 AM better head to bed :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom