Welcome My New Girl Gamora!

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My daughter came up for a visit and brought me a new girl. She knew of someone that could no longer keep her. She is two years old and quite a beauty. She’s still a little shy but I’m sure she will come around soon. She may end up being a wife to Hunter or Bane.

Welcome Gamora!
C992BFCF-8478-41C3-8A88-A6599B01CBDA.jpeg

AD89EAEA-28B2-45E5-A108-DBE5175C072D.jpeg

23E01F55-1F2B-4CA3-9EA3-90C5DB0542F5.jpeg

Hunter

CE9A5C3E-2512-4F22-9BA4-01FC031E84B2.jpeg

Bane
E2BEF7AF-749E-4FD3-AD32-3362B3174AFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello and welcome, beautiful Gamora. 💗

Thank you for the nice compliment Vikki! 💕

She's so pretty, what a delightful surprise! She'll be living a life of luxury with you now, lucky girl!

Thank you Emily for the nice comments. 💙

Well...we all know she'll be spoiled!

Thank you Lynda for your kind words. I’m letting her settle in and get use to her new home.
We bought her a new tree and Mike is getting it all set up for her. Right now I had to put her on a fake tree. We weren’t expecting her or we would have been ready. My daughter came to the door and said surprise and handed Mike a butterfly cage with Gamora in it. She said if she’d told her dad ahead of time she was afraid he’d say no more chameleons.

Great name and she is checking out the "talent" lol

Thank you Donna for your comment. She came with the name and we didn’t want to change it. If I do mate, it will be a hard decision between mating her with Hunter or Bane.

Welcome to the cham-ily Gamora!

Thank you for welcoming my new girl.

Wow those boys are amazing ..

Thank you for the nice compliment on my boys.

My daughter came up for a visit and brought me a new girl. She knew of someone that could no longer keep her. She is two years old and quite a beauty. She’s still a little shy but I’m sure she will come around soon. She may end up being a wife to Hunter or Bane.

Welcome Gamora!
View attachment 326935

View attachment 326933

View attachment 326934

Hunter

View attachment 326936

Bane
View attachment 326937
She is so adorable and is lucky to have a wonderful, new home 🥰💚💚💚 she is going to be so happy ❤❤

She's going to be living her best life now, congrats on your new little girl!

Thank you Michelle! ❤️

Gamora is a very lucky girl.

Thank you Jillian! 💕

She's a good looker for sure.

Thank you for the nice comment!

She is so adorable and is lucky to have a wonderful, new home 🥰💚💚💚 she is going to be so happy ❤❤

Thank you Kris! She’s starting to come around a bit and not hiding every time we come around.

Back
Top Bottom