Welcome home Grimbold

You guys should start a thread to post all the Grimbold off spring here. Even I'd be interested in seeing them. :)

Oh that is so sad, and such a shame he went in the manner that he did. When I had to have my chameleon Romeo(he was a Kammer Sambava) euthanized he died pretty instantly, like when a dog is put to sleep. If you don't mind me asking, why did it take 2 hours for him to pass? I just never heard of that. I am sure Grimbold will make an awesome new buddy. He is a gorgeous chameleon. You forgot to tell me how old he is!

Because it is very hard to find a vein, the drug is inject subcutaneously (under the skin). Gizmo was "out" immediately but my vet told me to wait two hours until I took the next step. I know he did not suffer.

Grimbold is two years old.

I have a baby from " Ar-Gimilzor" Kammers have kind of strange names for their chameleons then give them nicknames, so I'm not sure if this s the same chameleon. If so, The very first day I got my chameleon; is my avatar, and profile picture. :) When I find my camera charger, I will upload a current photo of him.:D

It's not. Grimbold is Grimbold. I believe the Kammer's try to use names based on the Madagascar language. Grimbold's name loosely translated means "one who speaks no evil".

Because it is very hard to find a vein, the drug is inject subcutaneously (under the skin). Gizmo was "out" immediately but my vet told me to wait two hours until I took the next step. I know he did not suffer.

Grimbold is two years old.

Oh, I hope you don't think I was implying that he suffered. I meant no disrespect. I just had never heard of euthanasia taking that long. Grimbold is still young, so I hope you have many happy years together!!!

Oh, I hope you don't think I was implying that he suffered. I meant no disrespect. I just had never heard of euthanasia taking that long. Grimbold is still young, so I hope you have many happy years together!!!

Oh my goodness Carol, absolutely none taken. I didn't know how it worked either for something so small. It was a learning experience.

Back
Top Bottom