Welcome home Grimbold

ToniandGizmo

After my beloved Gizmo passed (at the age of 7), I contacted the Kammers (Kammerflage Kreations) to acquire another cham.

When they asked me if I would consider giving one of their retired breeders his forever home, I was thrilled.

I picked up Grimbold 3 weeks ago. His adjustment has been slow but progressing along. He is outside now enjoying his daily sunbath.

Here is a picture of him when he was younger. He now has a lot more "CRAZY" reds. What a beauty! I will post more current pictures when I get a new USB cable for my camera.

Thank you so much to Ed, Liddy and family.

Also just wondering if anyone has one of his babies that they can post a picture of.

Attachments

• grimbold 2.jpg
    grimbold 2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 241
Congrats Toni! What an awesome looking panther. I know you will give him a kind and loving home during his retirement years.

he looks amazing :)...i just ordered my first chameleon (a male ambilobe sire to Line Drive) from the Kammers and I must say super nice people who helped this first time keeper out a lot.

Congrats Toni! What an awesome looking panther. I know you will give him a kind and loving home during his retirement years.

Thank you JannB. New babies are a lot of work but acquiring a 2 year old adult male has it's own unique challenges. Everyday is better than the next though and he's calming down well.

he looks amazing :)...i just ordered my first chameleon (a male ambilobe sire to Line Drive) from the Kammers and I must say super nice people who helped this first time keeper out a lot.

Thank you Crooked. Yes, they are really good people who genuinely care for each and everyone of their chameleons.

When will you be getting your new baby?

Congats! Bet he's digging the outdoors time. I think your area has been blessed with the June gloom over night and morning last two days. So cooler than farther inland.

Congats! Bet he's digging the outdoors time. I think your area has been blessed with the June gloom over night and morning last two days. So cooler than farther inland.

Yeah! He's really digging it for sure. So cool to see him "solar panel" when the sun touches him.

Did you use to go to the Tuesday chameleon meetings? If so, are they still going on? Sure hope so.

I did not know Grimbold was retired!!! I have one of his babies! He is 9 months old. That is him in my avatar! I am so glad he can live out his retirement in a loving home!!!

I also have a album on my page with some pics and if you search my name and look under my threads, I have several posted of him over the past few months.

Yeah! He's really digging it for sure. So cool to see him "solar panel" when the sun touches him.

Did you use to go to the Tuesday chameleon meetings? If so, are they still going on? Sure hope so.
Yes, but they are now on Saturdays. We just had chameleon meeting last Saturday, the 22nd of June. Next one in July will be at Dr. Greek's office.

I also have a album on my page with some pics and if you search my name and look under my threads, I have several posted of him over the past few months.

Thank you Carol, your boy is gorgeous in the avatar. I'll definitely check out his pics.

Anyone else have a Grimbold baby?

Wow Carol, what a gorgeous boy. If he's anything like his daddy, he'll be getting some amazing reds too.

Thank you so much! He is turning out nicely. I would love to see some current pics of Grimbold. How old is he? So sorry you lost your other boy. 7 yrs is a lot of years in the chameleon world.

Thank you so much! He is turning out nicely. I would love to see some current pics of Grimbold. How old is he? So sorry you lost your other boy. 7 yrs is a lot of years in the chameleon world.

I need to buy a new usb connector for my camera. Probably won't be able to do that for a couple of weeks.

Yes Gizmo was definitely a senior citizen in chameleon terms. He was healthy and eating right up to the end. What happened was he suffered a prolapse cloaca and was just too old to consider surgery. My vet is a chameleon owner himself (veils) and was very gentle when he euthanize him. After he received the injection, I brought him back home (he was asleep by this time) Gizmo passed about 2 hours later wearing his calm colors. If he hadn't developed the prolapse, I'm sure he'd still be with me right now. I miss him very much but Grimbold is really helping me with the healing process.

I need to buy a new usb connector for my camera. Probably won't be able to do that for a couple of weeks.

Yes Gizmo was definitely a senior citizen in chameleon terms. He was healthy and eating right up to the end. What happened was he suffered a prolapse cloaca and was just too old to consider surgery. My vet is a chameleon owner himself (veils) and was very gentle when he euthanize him. After he received the injection, I brought him back home (he was asleep by this time) Gizmo passed about 2 hours later wearing his calm colors. If he hadn't developed the prolapse, I'm sure he'd still be with me right now. I miss him very much but Grimbold is really helping me with the healing process.
Oh that is so sad, and such a shame he went in the manner that he did. When I had to have my chameleon Romeo(he was a Kammer Sambava) euthanized he died pretty instantly, like when a dog is put to sleep. If you don't mind me asking, why did it take 2 hours for him to pass? I just never heard of that. I am sure Grimbold will make an awesome new buddy. He is a gorgeous chameleon. You forgot to tell me how old he is!

I have a baby from " Ar-Gimilzor" Kammers have kind of strange names for their chameleons then give them nicknames, so I'm not sure if this s the same chameleon. If so, The very first day I got my chameleon; is my avatar, and profile picture. :) When I find my camera charger, I will upload a current photo of him.:D

I have a baby from " Ar-Gimilzor" Kammers have kind of strange names for their chameleons then give them nicknames, so I'm not sure if this s the same chameleon. If so, The very first day I got my chameleon; is my avatar, and profile picture. :) When I find my camera charger, I will upload a current photo of him.:D

No that is a different chameleon. They do have some odd names but they all mean something. There is a thread called "Calling all Kammers". You can post your chameleon's pic on there or start your own thread when you get your camera charged!!

Back
Top Bottom