Weirdo's Enclosure

RESGuy

I just did the math to find out how many gallons Weirdo's Enclosure is and it is 20 gallons. How long can I have this before getting a new one, I really can't at the moment!

Weirdo is a 5 month male Veiled by the way ;) And when I DO get a new one how large should it be?

Whats his size? The adult male veiled should have an encloser of a minimum of 2 feet wide, 2 feet deep, and 4 feet high.

I havn't measured him but he is a Juvenile Veiled. So are you saying that my next enclosure should be a 120 gallon enclosure?

I have serious doubts as to wether your chameleon is only 5 months old. It is not a juvenile, but a sub-adult rather. A 20 gallon enclosure is much too small for him currently, and unless you want to be buying even another cage for him in the next few months, I'd upgrade right to a 175 gallon enclosure. Veiled's get big and need their space, don't waste your money on something that will have to be replaced in a few short months.

wow 175?? I have always heard that 80-100 is just fine for an adult. 175 is massive.

Whats his size? The adult male veiled should have an encloser of a minimum of 2 feet wide, 2 feet deep, and 4 feet high.

Thats only 115 gal cage. Take cube In./231 = Gal

I can't afford a large cage such as a 100 gallon cage right now I have too many expenses already. And well now he should be 6 months old. When I bought him the FL Chams people told me that he was 3 months old and that was in April ...

Ill see what I can do about the cage but Im afraid my Dad will want to get rid of him again like last time :(

You have a nice enclosure right now, you might think of asking an independant pet store to trade you a Reptarium of a larger size for yours and bit of money?

I don't think its that good and you can tell its old and plus it has a piece of wood screwed into the back to hold the heat-lamp :( But its worth a try thanks Will :)

Actaully I just checked and its not attached to the cage :D Its attached to the stand so I may have a chance :D

Wow 120 gallons? I don't think I can afford that either :(

Back
Top Bottom