WEIRD Pygmy idea.

KarmaChameleon1337

Avid Member
I don't own one and haven't been big fans of pygmies, but got to thinking... maybe someone would use this someday. Wouldn't it be cool if someone bought a gumball machine, replaced the glass with one pygmies can live in, and made it a pygmy enclosure?

Lol ...I WOULD TRY IT!!! :p...with some minor modifications to add my own style andmake it efficient for pygmies to live in

That and a slot machine like machanism on top of a cage, each container that spins would have the correct amount of crickets or roaches, worms, etc in them, you pull the lever if you're in a rush, and they drop into the cage... hmmmm...

Well Ya had me up untill the slot machine;)

The gumball idea would be pretty cool though. If i liked pygs, id try it for sure!

I don't own one and haven't been big fans of pygmies, but got to thinking... maybe someone would use this someday. Wouldn't it be cool if someone bought a gumball machine, replaced the glass with one pygmies can live in, and made it a pygmy enclosure?

that would be very cool. haha i wish all gumball machines had pgymies in them :)

I just saw a show on tv with a similar idea. They made a giant gum ball machine into a fish tank. And it was fully functional. I bet that idea would be pretty awesome as a terrarium as well!

Back
Top Bottom