Weird bump on the back of his tummy

Theres this weird bump on his stomach, almost looks like its gonna pierce his skin. Does anyone know what this is or has experienced this with their chameleon?

Attachments

• IMG_1355.jpg
    IMG_1355.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1356.jpg
    IMG_1356.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1358.jpg
    IMG_1358.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 155
I have never experienced anything like that but is there anything he could have eaten like substrate or something? just a wild guess really. Like he ate something and cannot pass it. Is he pooping? When is the last time he pooped?

idk lost track. i was assuming it was poop too but when i was poking it, it felt like soft and hard. idk if its poop or a bone.... kinda scared right now

I have no idea. I mean I was just guessing that it ate something. Not even sure if your chameleon was impacted with some foreign object that it would show up that way. Sorry I cannot help. Maybe someone else will know what it is. Is your cham eating and pooping?

Looks like you have a baby, it looks like something internal, most likely a fracture or something, since it looks like its at the end of its ribs. It can be due to MBD. Should definitely get some radiographs done. Since you said its gone now, keep an eye on it if it returns!!

Looks like you have a baby, it looks like something internal, most likely a fracture or something, since it looks like its at the end of its ribs. It can be due to MBD. Should definitely get some radiographs done. Since you said its gone now, keep an eye on it if it returns!!

it is not MBD.

No bowed limbs, no record of grabbing itself..

Back
Top Bottom