Weight Gain

melric

Avid Member
Just a pic update on little tongue. I wanted to see if anyone thinks she has been gaining weight. I've been trying to fatten her up. What do you think compared to her last pics? I guess I should buy a gram scale, haha. iPhone pics btw. https://www.chameleonforums.com/male-female-please-57197/

photo111.jpg

photo44.jpg

photo36.jpg

photo17.jpg

he/she is beautiful! it looks like a healthy weight for its age. As far as male or female i cant tell :/. Very pretty tho!

She is very pretty! Just noticing that black spot on her mouth, do you know what that is??? Get a scale and that is the best way to tell exactly how much weight she is gaining.

She is very pretty! Just noticing that black spot on her mouth, do you know what that is??? Get a scale and that is the best way to tell exactly how much weight she is gaining.

I'm pretty sure it's a bruise or scar. I'm not really sure what happened. She can't hunt on her own and I was hand feeding, but started cup feeding and that's when she got bigger. I helped her shed off right there last time because it didn't come off account of that mark.

Thanks everyone. I've been meaning to get a scale too.

Back
Top Bottom