Weigh day here at Veiled land

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I weigh weekly and check my UVB lighting the same day. Here are the boys oldest to youngest. Not happy with me :hilarious:

Beman almost 29 months old.
IMG_5423.jpg

Bane a little over 7 months old
IMG_5418.jpg

Bentley a little over 4 months old.
IMG_5421.jpg

Thanks yall! I am pretty happy with their weights. Right now Beman has plateaued in his weight loss. I still would like to have him about 10-15 grams lighter for his length. But trying to figure out how to trigger his body to lose the weight has been an on going struggle for me. Dropping feeding amounts and sizes worked out well to get him down to where he is now but now it is not working. :(

I haven’t weighed my guy yet but i plan on doing what is the proper weight for a 6 1/2 old vieled. how do you give a Cham a workout that could work.

Beman is very used to the weight stand... Bane and Bentley are still getting used to it. You can tell by how they are sitting. In the end it makes it much easier on them to use a stand.
Did you make that weight stand yourself or did you buy it somewhere?

Did you make that weight stand yourself or did you buy it somewhere?
I bought it from Dale Tamura off facebook. He builds one of a kind enclosures but also does weigh stands https://www.facebook.com/tamuradesigns13
This one is the small size. Just send him a message on facebook and he will get back to you. He was very nice and I have been very impressed by the quality of the stand. @jannb has one too. But I believe she got the large size.

Back
Top Bottom