Weekend photoshoot!

Vegas Darci

Tiki Tiki Reptiles
Hey everyone...just thought I'd share some pictures that I took of some of our animals this weekend! Enjoy :)

One of my lil giant day geckos!
pets005.jpg

Faly breeder, Watermelon
pets012.jpg

Mitsio, Green Bean
pets016.jpg

Upcoming Ambanja breeder, Tarzan
pets029.jpg

Female verrucosus breeder, Valerie
pets033.jpg

Young female verrucosus for sale $100
pets066.jpg

Nosy breeder, D2
pets112.jpg

Verrucosus breeder, Mr. Bean
pets134.jpg

Young female Ambanja
pets123.jpg

Lily! - french bulldog (she loves to help me clean chameleon cages...in other words she loves to play in the hose water!)
pets115.jpg

And my baby silkie chickens!!! They are sooooo cute! Callie, Millie and Betsy
pets070.jpg

pets079.jpg

pets085.jpg

Will u be selling some silkie chicks?? I would like to have an ongoin order of say 12 every 2 weeks if u have that many.......:D:p
Also, how do they keep in the freezer in case I dont need all of them right away???:rolleyes::eek:

Darci, I think I will be wanting a Day gecko eventually... Thanks a lot LOL. I just love the face.

I love the zoo you two have :)

Watermelon looks like a beast as well

Thanks! Watermelon is getting pretty big! He is a WC and when he came in earlier this year he was pretty small.

Also, Brye, I do NOT sell silkie chickens to ANYONE who wants to use them for food. They are way too cute for that and it is not allowed!!!

And Syn, you are in luck. I have some giant day geckos for sale when you want them! :) Maybe in Phoenix...huh huh!?!?! ;) They are really cute but super fast. And I just noticed...if you look closely at that picture, there is another one playing peek a boo!! haha funny.

And I just noticed...if you look closely at that picture, there is another one playing peek a boo!! haha funny.

I was gonna say you might wanna change the annotation to "two lil giant days"
How much do the Phelsuma's go for?

I was gonna say you might wanna change the annotation to "two lil giant days"
How much do the Phelsuma's go for?

I have 3 left available...am asking $75 each. I will also have them at the pasadena and phoenix reptile shows if anyone that is interested will be at those shows!

Thanks! Watermelon is getting pretty big! He is a WC and when he came in earlier this year he was pretty small.

Also, Brye, I do NOT sell silkie chickens to ANYONE who wants to use them for food. They are way too cute for that and it is not allowed!!!

And Syn, you are in luck. I have some giant day geckos for sale when you want them! :) Maybe in Phoenix...huh huh!?!?! ;) They are really cute but super fast. And I just noticed...if you look closely at that picture, there is another one playing peek a boo!! haha funny.
Lol I so noticed that! Just let me know what you guys have! Try to find the one with the most personality for me. I'd like to find a Phelsuma that doesn't rip out of its skin as soon as I touch it.

Hmm I wonder how much Ryan is selling for.. LOL.

Your faly must be beautiful when he's fired up !!!
Your green bean has a funny head and your Mr Bean is absolutely great !!!!

you have 13 Boas...I wouldn't trust you as well. :p

Harry
Harry, boas eat mice and rats.....not super cute soft silkie chicks that dont bite or put up a fight when "hugged" thats just not their ways........I would raise these silkies up, breed them and sell them to cute little white girls holding balloons!! TRUST ME..................:D

Cool pics! Are those day geckos the captive hatched ones from Anaheim? Mine's doing great. She's definitely grown A LOT. Last night I was hand feeding her a worm when she jumped onto my hand to grab it then ran up my arm almost to my shoulder. I put my hand up and chased her back down my arm until one of her plants moved, or something, and she ran BACK up to my shoulder. Finally I leaned way down and got her to jump back to her plant, still with the superworm clenched in her teeth. Whew!! they're fast....

Watermelon looks really good, too. I'd like to see him really fired up, also. Oh, and I could use some chicks, too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom