Week old thinks he's a Badazz

Chameleophlaged

Avid Member
I recently had clutches of eggs from F. Campani and T. Cristatus, so after a couple of weeks I made a check to see if all the eggs were still looking good. I pulled out the two containers and noticed a third, pulled it out, read the date and ID, was confused. I opened it up, saw 12 eggs, 9 were moldy, three big fat and white. Being just over 9 months in the closet, I was surprised. The Cristatus and Campani eggs looked fine, so I put everything back. I checked on the forgotten container every day since. Last week, a baby, SURPRISE of SURPRISES, next day another, the third egg was sweating slightly, the next morning it had a small slit. Two days later it still looked the same, I figured it wasn't going to hatch but the next morning , baby#3.

This is one of the first two (the third is still newborn dark coloration). When they color up a bit I will ask members to guess what was crossed to produce them

20190927_095326[1].jpg

I recently had clutches of eggs from F. Campani and T. Cristatus, so after a couple of weeks I made a check to see if all the eggs were still looking good. I pulled out the two containers and noticed a third, pulled it out, read the date and ID, was confused. I opened it up, saw 12 eggs, 9 were moldy, three big fat and white. Being just over 9 months in the closet, I was surprised. The Cristatus and Campani eggs looked fine, so I put everything back. I checked on the forgotten container every day since. Last week, a baby, SURPRISE of SURPRISES, next day another, the third egg was sweating slightly, the next morning it had a small slit. Two days later it still looked the same, I figured it wasn't going to hatch but the next morning , baby#3.

This is one of the first two (the third is still newborn dark coloration). When they color up a bit I will ask members to guess what was crossed to produce them

View attachment 247121
So he is crossed with Godzilla... Or at least he thinks so lol

Back
Top Bottom