weard spot & broken tail

andreas

my chameleon has a big weard spot at his tamy it looks like his skin has gon roten or samthing i gave him same spiders to eat and he ate all of them did that spot came from the spiders?and my chameleon has a broken tail my frend droped him(chameleon) and same one stept on his tail and the tail ias all black. will the tail go back to normal?:(

Sorry if this comes out nasty but.....i wouldn't feed my cham spiders first of all, and second it sounds like you have some really great friends (not). You need to get that cham to a vet a.s.a.p. and hope he/she makes it. If so, do your homework to learn how to be a better parent.

my chameleon has a big weard spot at his tamy it looks like his skin has gon roten or samthing i gave him same spiders to eat and he ate all of them did that spot came from the spiders?and my chameleon has a broken tail my frend droped him(chameleon) and same one stept on his tail and the tail ias all black. will the tail go back to normal?:(
I also think your chameleon needs to see a veterinarian as soon as possible. The link below might be able to help. I recommend making some local calls to get a good recommendation.

[THREAD=67]veterinarian resources[/THREAD]

help

i have i very very big problem, i cant find any vets that know anything about chameleons (in cyprus).what should i do ?:confused:

why don't you tell us about your enclosure, take a photo of the cham and the enclosure and post them on the forum so we can help you? We can't do anything to help you if you give us nothing to go on other then there is a spot on your chameleon's side.

Chris

My chameleon

Hi there guys n girls.

I've brought a female yamin chameleon yesterday and have noticed that the tip of her tail is a little bit limp, like it doesn't all curl, and I'm slightly concerned.
Has anyone got any advise on what it could be or what to do.

I'm thinking of taking her to the vet's

Back
Top Bottom